Cornerstone won’t display Content Menu

Hi,

suddenly Cornerstone won’t display the Content section where pick and edit all the pages of the site.

The only chance to edit a page is opening it from WP dashboard. It means that to edit theme I have to go back to dashboard every time (sometimes receiving memory failure error alert).

Thanks for your help

Hi @BYC,

Thanks for reaching out.

What do you mean you have to go to the dashboard, is that the admin bar where you usually click edit with cornerstone? Because it’s the only location that I can remember which will let you edit without a need to go in the admin or dashboard.

Have you added some plugin or customization to hide the admin bar? I recommend deactivating it.

And you’re right about memory limit issue, I can’t fully check the admin and so slow. It’s trying to allocate a 150mb memory but fails. I recommend increasing your hosting’s memory limit to 256mb or 512mb. You contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.