Cornerstone will not validate

Hi guys,

Having the same issue like some others, but I can’t get it running. Sorry.
I have validated X-Theme V6.0.4 and Cornerstone still saying: Great to see you’re using Cornerstone with X, but it is ​not validated. Once X is validated, Cornerstone will automatically be validated as well.

Thanks for your help
Marsela

I’m having the same issue, but my post got deleted? Weird. Anyways, I did a manual update, X validated, but Cornerstone says it’s not validated, but works as far as I can tell, but is no longer in the X Admin menu, it is by itself at the bottom of the WP admin menu. I’m also using multisite.

1 Like

Right, same here. It’s in the bottom as it never was in the X admin menu. I can’t tell if everything works.

Hi there,

Please kindly clear any kind of cache that you might have and make sure that the X or Pro theme is active at the time. If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Please open up a separate thread and give us the login information to follow up the case. Please do not add a Secure Note here because the Secure Note is visible to the original poster which you are not.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

I have emptied cache but it didn’t change anything. Please check secure note for further Info.

Thanks for helping out
Marsela

Hi Marsela,

You only have to validate X theme and you don’t need to validate Cornerstone. I have tested installing extensions on your site after validating X theme and I see those functionalities are working fine.

Thanks!

Hi,

please be so kind and check again. Here are screenshots. X Theme is validated, cornerstone won’t validate. I don’t know what to change, but it doesn’t work.

Thanks
Marsela

Hi there @Bucher

As I have mentioned, you can ignore for the time being as Cornerstone does not require any validation. Upon further testing, it could be that your X theme is not updated correctly. If you have updated correctly, you should see

Since you’re using your live site, we cannot perform any further testing. If you can setup a staging server, we can look into your issue. You can clone your site into a sub-domain using the following guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126).

Thanks!

No worries it isn’t a live site - you can test whatever needed there. I didn’t make any updates as it has been installed just 2 days ago. And that is the reason I don’t get it why it doesn’t work. :frowning:

Of course I can delete everything and install again, but I don’t want to run into same failure.

Hi There,

I have resolved your issue by re-installing X theme. Let us know if you see any other issues.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.