Cornerstone will not load properly - only shows footer

Hey, just updated to latest version a couple days ago. now when i launch x and click content, it will not load the page for me to edit, only loads up the footer. any suggestions? tried clearing cache and so on.

2 Likes

I also notice when i go into the header editor, it loads up the content section. it seems everything loads up the wrong parts. have left logon details inside secure note.
Thanks

@support: I have the same problem. Sometimes, when I try to launch cornerstoned, a feedback window says that there seems to be a conflict at the frontend (some plugin). I haven’t installed any plugins though that might have caused the problem. Cornerstone worked just fine before the update. Please fix the bug asap. Thx

i think this issue came about when i tried to install contact form 7, Are you able to assist support?
Thanks
Nick

I have not been responded to so i decided to completely remove the theme and start fresh… bye bye 3 days work. appears to be no support for this issue. only simple issues…

Same issue here. Opened a thread, 24 hours later my issue has been ignored but newer issues than mine were being addressed.

Not sure what’s up; we love this theme but the support for this release has been abysmal.

Unfortunately, I agree. I’ve never had so many clients contact me for help than I have in the past week or two. It’s been awful!

Hello @nickbeckett,

@Sigirumpel @QuickFix @BillK We are sorry for the trouble you are facing and we are trying our level best to help our customers and answer the tickets. The reason why you we couldn’t address your and similar tickets is because we answer tickets on FIFO (first in first out) basis. The moment you add a new reply to the ticket it again goes back into the queue. I request you to that after you have created a ticket please wait until you hear from one of our support staff.

@nickbeckett Can you please confirm the login details again? I am unable to login with the shared credentials. Please see screencast https://screencast.com/t/djnIc5L5q

Thanks.