Cornerstone vs WP editor

Hi

Can I use WP editor and Cornerstone to create my content?

For example if I want a basic page I can use WP and when I want a more detailed layout I can use Cornerstone?

When I try to add a section I can’t do it. And my content space is very small because my header and footer is too big.

my website is newnailtechsuccess.com Thank you.

Hey @RedaSto,

You can use either the WP Editor or Cornerstone. If you use the WP Editor first, you will lose your content if you switch to Cornerstone. If you use Cornerstone first, you won’t be able to use it again if you switch to WP Editor.

Would you mind providing more details and screenshots of the issue? Right now, your home page is your blog page so you can’t edit it neither with WP Editor nor Cornerstone. Please give us the specific URL of the page where you can’t add a section and also give us WP Admin in a Secure Note so we could check your setup in the backend.

Thanks.

You responded: right now, your home page is your blog page so you can’t edit it neither with WP Editor nor Cornerstone.

Please tell me how to change this where I just have a plain page no header or footer to start creating sections. Thanks

Ps. I tried troubleshooting this by removing x theme and then putting it back but now it’s saying that my purchase code no longer works!

I think that I know what I have been doing wrong. I have been putting text n WP and Cornerstone and thought if I removed x theme and started over and only put text in Cornerstone it will work.

I think i may have made things worse.

First, you need to create a static page and set it as front page. Here’s the instruction from WordPress. To have a plain page with no header or footer, change your page template to **Blank No Container | No Header No Footer. For more details, please see Situational Page Meta Options section here.

I see you’ve deactivated X. I activated it and your site’s still validated (see Secure Note). Please clear all caches including your browser cache then check again.

Thanks.

I did what you said and nothing changed. You can go in and see for yourself. Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for the info!

I can see you haven’t added any content to the home page. The page is showing blank.

The editor is working fine.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.