Cornerstone validation error for new X purchase from Themeforest

I have just bought X today from Themeforest. I installed it on a live website to test it, and I keep getting this error “We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.”

What’s more, when logged in to wp-admin I am getting a server 500 error on the front page despite not having the X theme active. The X license is validated but not Cornerstone. I am not in an infinite loop of getting these messages everywhere in wp-admin.

I have now deactivated Cornerstone and the front page 500 error has disappeared.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! There is no need to validate Cornerstone. It should be automatically validated once your validate X theme. Unless otherwise you have installed X theme incorrectly. Please make sure that you have uploaded x.zip and not any other zip file. X theme must be uploaded in wp-content/themes/x/ and not in wp-content/themes/x/x/ or in ``wp-content/themes/other-name/`.

To better assist your please provide us the url of your site so we can check this issue.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.