Cornerstone validatiion

Hi

I have tried over several days but the error “it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license” keeps coming up.

Andy
PS. The X-theme is not currently the active one in case that has a bearing.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You don’t have to validate Cornerstone. When your X theme or Cornerstone plugin is older, our validation process will not initiate correctly. Please check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and cross check with the one’s that you have installed on your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi

This is my version: “You have version 2.0.5 installed. Validate to enable automatic updates”. All other plugins are up to date.

Message: “This Cornerstone license is ​not validated​. Fix.”

I click Fix: “Cornerstone is not validated. Place your Envato purchase code or Themeco license for instant access to automatic updates, support, and custom templates. Learn more about product validation or manage licenses directly in your Themeco account.”

When I enter the code from my account it fails saying it is not valid: “it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license”

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

I checked and you don’t have cornerstone license, your purchase code is for X theme only and cornerstone is just a bundled plugin that comes with it. But, this is a common issue if you install your theme in the wrong folder, and cornerstone is unable to verify the existence of theme hence, asking it;s for license.

Please check your theme installation if it’s correct, it should be installed as /wp-content/themes/x/ and not /wp-content/themes/x_package/ (or similar). You can use your FTP client or host file manager to confirm it.

Thanks!

Hi

I checked and it’s in /wp-content/themes/x

Andy

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks!

Sorry but I think that’s not something I can do for obvious reasons.

You can provide it in a secure note and it will be safe, else, we’ll unable to check the issues you’re getting. Thanks!