Cornerstone V2 Elements don't work at all

I am having a problem that the V2 Elements of Cornerstone don’t work at all. When I insert them into the page I just get a crosshatched placeholder box no matter how many of the settings I change and when I load the page there is nothing there. Classic Elements work fine but it’s just the new elements.

I have updated both Cornerstone and X Theme. I have tried turning off all my plugins. I’m not getting any error messages so I have no idea what might be going wrong?

Hi there,

Please provide your site link with admin login information in a secured note. Currently, we do not have such kind of issues so we need to check your sie.

Regards,

Hi There,

Is that the site you’re working on below? if so, you have the latest Cornerstone (2.1.7) but your X Theme (5.1.1) is outdated. Please update your X Theme to the latest version (5.2.5) to avoid incompatibility issues, like what you’re experiencing now.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers,

apologies I couldn’t work out how to add a secure note!

Hi there,

Thank you for the credentials. I see now what you mean. I also suggest like my colleague that you update the theme to version 5.2.5.

I suspect that must be the problem cause. Meanwhile, I suggest that you also follow the steps below and get back to us with the results:

• Purge all caches if you have a cache plugin
  • Check for possible 3rd party plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins except Cornerstone. If the problem is fixed then kindly activate them one by one to find the plugin responsible for the problem.

Thank you.

Updating X Theme has resolved the issue. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.