Cornerstone Update Removed All Sliders & Gravity Forms From Site

Hello,

I just updated the Cornerstone plugin and now all of my Soliloquy Sliders and Gravity Forms have disappeared from the site. They appear on the back-end in Conerstone when I try to make edits but there are now no sliders or forms loading on the front end of the site. I have over 100 pages with individual sliders and forms, so this is a real problem.

I also notice that images no longer appear IN but rather ABOVE the image boxes in Cornerstone and blocks of text that were originally typed with paragraph formatting now just appear as one large block of text. I was also unable to make any edits to text colors in Feature Headline boxes.

I am attaching screenshots of the back end.

Can you please advise?

Thank you,

Patrick

[details=Summary 1]
Sample Page now with no Sliders or Gravity Forms: http://flavip.com/1353-acre-florida-cattle-ranch-for-sale/[/details]

Summary 2

I was going to paste my login credentials here, but I am not going to because I am uncertain if this Hide feature is going to hide that information or if this is just an accordion to Hide text that can be expanded. Thank you.

Hi,

I checked and can see some javascript erros in the console.

Kindly double check and make sure you have the following version numbers.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedback. I tried disabling all of the plugins one-by-one but that did not solve the problem. Looking at the version compatibility list you provided, the one difference I see on my Dashboard is that the Installed Version of X is 5.2.2 and not 5.2.2 Pro. Could this be causing the javascript errors I’m seeing on all pages? I read this article and would rather continue working with X than upgrading to Pro. Is the only option to restore the site to a previous saved version in order to fix these Javascript errors which are now preventing images and forms from loading?

Follow-up: I believe the developer has fixed the 7 Javascript errors that were appearing on all pages, but I am still getting Cornerstone errors when trying to edit individual pages: Images appear above the image boxes, feature headline text colors cannot be changed and formatted paragraphs of text appear as blocks of text. I have provided you with the login credentials in the secure note below so you can see what I am referencing on a page like this.

Thank you

Here’s what I see in Cornerstone.

And here’s what I see in the front-end.

There’s no issue on my end. Please clear your browser’s cache then check again.

Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback. My developer apparently fixed the Javascript errors, but there is still an issue with trying to edit headlines in the new version of Cornerstone. When you try and edit an existing feature headline (now “Classic Feature Headline”) and change the color of the text, the text color stays the same in the editor window.

I am attaching an example where I attempted to change the color of a feature headline from blue to white. In the text color edit window I type #ffffff and the color remains blue in the headline. It shows up as white on the front-end but not on the back-end. Maybe this is a issue that needs to be addressed in the next update.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please be advised that we have released X 5.2.3 and Cornerstone 2.1.4. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.