Cornerstone Update 3.2.5

Hi I am struggling with all 3 sites to perform updates. Whenever I update cornerstone to the latest Update to 3.2.5. my contact forms (ninja) does not display and also the classic feature list does’t show icons.

You can see the page here (I have restored backup to correct changes):

Hi,

Please note that when updating cornerstone, you also need to update your theme and other plugins to prevent any incompatibility issues,

Kindly review the links below

Thanks

Hi thanks for the reply I did update theme and cornerstone and everything seemed to be ok except one new issue. On all my main website pages I have social icon share buttons in section 1. After updating all the icons disappeared on nearly every page (some not) except the Emil button. Can you offer any advice ?

Thanks

Tim

Hi @Basstimg,

The new version uses the v5 FontAwesome and your existing icons may not be updated IF they are customized content or static content. Would you mind providing the URL that has this issue? I like to check and verify the cause first.

Thanks!

Hi It happens on ALL the main pages so not sure how useful it would be sending url its on homepage, wedding page, hotel entertainment page, our acts page etc etc etc The icons are styled using code provided by your team.

thank you

Hi There,

Please send us with your custom code so we can correct it.

If you still can’t find the custom code, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.