Cornerstone unresponsive after update - all browsers

Video example of builder being extra

After the update Cornerstone has been unresponsive and slow. Today itโ€™s not working at all, in any browser I use. Selecting areas that are well below where my mouse is. Page scrolling is disabled. I canโ€™t input HEX code for colors or even select colors with the dropper. Nothing seems to be working/saving correctly. Wordpress/plugins/theme all at current version.

Any insight would be great and fixes even better!

Hello Cyndy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are using X Theme version 6.4.2 and Cornerstone 3.4.2. Please update to the latest version of X Theme 6.4.4 and Cornerstone 3.4.4. After that please clear cache and Cornerstone again.

In case problem with Cornerstone is still there, please try out following solutions and let us know how it goes:

1. I see that you are using Pro version 2.4.2. Please update to the latest version of Pro Theme 2.4.4. After that please clear cache and test the dropdown menu again. In case problem is still there, please try out following solution:
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! I should be auto updating :frowning: Everything looks golden now! You guys rock!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.