Cornerstone unale to load

I am getting the following errors.

Uh oh!
An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.

legalfab.com

Hi @legalfab,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, there are a lot of reason why it is happening. It would be best that we could check your setup closer.

Please share us your admin credentials in a secure note.

Thanks.

We can’t login to your site because there’s an issue caused by a third party plugin (WooCommerce Booking). Please fix it first.

Thanks.

Done. I have restored it before the error.

Please let me know the next steps.

Hi guys, any update?

Hello There,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

We have tried to log in. Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us. It seems that the username is invalid.

Could you please double check the login information?

Thanks.

Hi Ruenel, the login credentials work. You just need to login using the login using wordpress username (https://legalfab.com/login/?wle)

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the correct login URL. We managed to access your website. There are few things that you need to do:

• The version of your theme is old but the Cornerstone is updated, that should be the conflict problem cause. Kindly backup your website completely and update the theme to version 5.1.1.

Also after checking the browser console while trying to edit about page, I see this error:

That might be caused by the mod_security settings of your hosting service provider. Kindly contact them and ask to remove the Cornerstone URLs from their mod_security rules.

Thank you.

Thanks Chris! Appreciate your assistance. The error seems to be resolved. I believe Auth0 was also at issue.

With respect to mod_security settings, the hosting provider has reverted that:

_however, upon review with our higher tier we were not able to locate any rules regarding Cornerstone URLs. If you could clarify further on the nature of the request we would be happy to make the requested adjustments. _

We will be happy to check further on your behalf, but will need to be able to replicate the error to be able to accurately review the servers logs. Could you please also respond with the replication details which would allow us to generate the error on our end (including any necessary login information to be able to access the error). We will be happy to check for any Mod Security errors being generated for additional information.

Is there any details that I could forward them to assist? Many thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! After a closer investigation, it appears that there is a CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) issue. I found out that there is a JS error on the page when you are in Cornerstone preview. The error is: Unable to initialize preview. iFrame failed to load. This is related to security and iframe is not allowed to load in your site. The Cornerstone preview is using iframe so it must be allowed in your server to be able to use the Cornerstone live preview. I would recommend that you ask further assistance from your hosting provider. Maybe you can ask them how you maybe able to allow iframe in your site so that Cornerstone will work.

Please let us know how it goes.