Cornerstone tab not showing after update

Hi,
I have updated to latest versions of WP and X.

My posts and pages no longer have a cornerstone tab.

If I go straight into ‘edit with cornerstone’ the picture and title are there but there is no content.

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Matt

Hi there,

I can’t seem to figure out the domain of your site through the screenshot. Kindly provide it as well.

For the meantime, please check if Cornerstone is activated and installed.

Thank you.

Hi, sorry, It’s

cornerstone is installed and activated.

thanks
Matt

I’ve just followed the manual update through FTP with cornerstone version 2.0.6

Manual Plugin Update Via FTP

This uses Cornerstone as an example, but the process can be applied to any plugin.

Unzip cornerstone.zip on your computer.
Rename the cornerstone folder to cornerstone-updating.
Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Drag and drop the cornerstone-updating folder into your plugins directory.
Upon completion, rename the previous cornerstone folder to cornerstone-previous.
Rename cornerstone-updating to cornerstone. Your site will now be at the latest version.
Delete the cornerstone-previous folder.
Visit the WordPress dashboard at least once to ensure any migration logic can run (this happens behind the scenes).
The order of the above steps, especially renaming the folder in the correct order is important. This will ensure your site is running a clean copy of the latest version.

from here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

still no cornerstone tab on posts or pages.

thanks
Matt

1 Like

Hey There,

I have logged in and even updated to the latest release version X 5.2.1 and still no Cornerstone tab. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix the issue?

Please create a secure note with the following info:

• FTP Hostname
  • FTP Username
  • FTP Password

Thank you.

Hi,

I have just added the requested info.

thank you

Matt

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the issue. I went ahead and updated X theme and Cornerstone . There must have been files that were corrupted during the update. I have re installed WordPress core which has resolved the issue.

Please check your site now.

Thank you very much RueNel!

I will check it and let you know.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.