Cornerstone Support Needed

I’m having trouble with Cornerstone ever since the update. I’ve read through the forums and followed directions but I’m still having problems. Can someone from the staff please contact me?

Hello @alxalvrz,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing. I checked your ticket history can se you have shared the login details. I logged into the website and can see following error message in my browser console for cornerstone builder:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://paulaurelius.com/cornerstone-endpoint

This usually means a server side security rule is blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working.

Thanks.

I spoke to GoDaddy, my server, and forwarded them the message you sent me. They too a look on their side and said there’s nothing blocking Cornerstone and that the 500 Server Error is generic. Is there a specific line or code they can take a look at? What are my other options at this point?

Thanks,
Alex

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, please provide us with your FTP login credentials to check your current setup.

Thanks!

Hello @alxalvrz,

A gentle reminder, while sharing login details kindly use secure note feature. Doing that will make sure information is in between you and Themeco support staff. Because was visible to everyone, I have deleted your last reply. Kindly change the login credentials immediately and then share with us along with URL again using secure note feature.

Thanks.

I’m checking back to see if my Secure Note went through. I may have deleted it my original reply then reposted with a Secure Note with my login details. Can you please confirm?
Thanks,
Alex

I ended up restoring to an older back up version before I updated the plugin. Cornerstone is working but it’s an older version. Should I still update the plugin?

Hi There,

Yes, please update the theme and the plugin to the latest versions in order that we can help understand why your installation is not working as expected.

Remember to turn off any cache and optimization plugins during the update process.

If after updating you are still facing issues, flush the cache of any cache plugins you have.

If that does not help, please try turning off all 3rd party plugins in order to test for a plugin conflict.

If by following this troubleshooting process the issue is still there, please provide your login information and URL in a secure note.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.