Cornerstone stuck at loading

Dear support,
I just installed Themeco on a new site but cornerstone is getting stuck on loading.
I have no caching installed on site and i tried turning off al plugins but still cornerstone wouldnt load.

Please let me know how to fix this since i cant edit my site.

Thanks in advance.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up, however there may be a delay since it was placed in the wrong location (see global notice at top of page). How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

I’ve even tried adding page rules on cloudflare but still didnt work. Please advice. Thanks in advance !

Never mind. solved it by fixing x-frame-options from DENY to SOURCEORIGIN.

Thanks

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!