Cornerstone Stopped Working after Slider Revolution Install

Hello, my cornerstone was working fine until I installed Slider revolution. Since then I have updated to the latest X Them 6.3.8 and uninstalled Slider revolution, but my cornerstone is not working.
Hosting server has the max allotted memory and latest PHP as well. Any other ideas?

Hey @akalra83,

By “stopped working” do you mean you get a white screen when you open Cornerstone or it just keeps on loading?

The reason I ask is because if you see a white screen, it usually is a PHP issue. If this is the case, please post the error messages from your error log from the time Slider Revolution was installed. Your host will be able to help you with this in case you don’t know how to access the error log.

If Cornerstone keeps on loading, it usually is a Javascript conflict. For this, please try following the possible solutions at https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/

Also ensure that Cornerstone and Slider Revolution are up to date.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the message. The issue is that cornerstone keeps trying to load. I tried the Javascript resolution page you shared. but it doesn’t seem to help.

Hi,

May I know how much memory was allocated and what version of php was installed.

You can verify it using by installing this third party plugin

To better assist you with this issue. Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.