Cornerstone still doesn't work many days

When I want to build my page, I click “Edit With Cornerstone”.

But it still at this monment!!! Can’t edit the page…

I already updated X Theme 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 3.1.6

How can I solve this problem?

Did anyone has this problem?

I’m currently having this problem, it appears to be an issue with Cornerstone - I say that because one of my sites is on 6.0.4 on X-theme and 3.1.6 on Cornerstone and it’s having the same issues as my site with both of them up to date.

This issue definitely needs a resolution.

Hi TZU-HSIANG,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Brandon,

Would you please also follow the steps I mentioned above and open up a separate thread with the result so that we can follow up the case on your installation?

Please consider that the problems may seem the same but the cause of the problem might differ, also it is important that you open up a separate thread as you can not use the secure note to add your login information because the secure note is visible to the original poster of the thread and you are not the original poster here.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.