Cornerstone spinning on all pages - unable to edit anything

Hi all,

I am having issues with Cornerstone not being able to edit any pages on my site. The loader just pops up and none of the sites work.

I’ve tried clearing cache, lookin in incognito mode, disabling some third party plugins but nothing works.

Hello @AgencijaCC,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

I have done all required but this still is not working. It was working on previous, old versions of the theme.

Hi Nermin,

Upon investigating this issue further, I see an internal error when loading Cornerstone builder.

Your server configurations seems to be alright as well (Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo).

Could you please provide us with your FTP credentials as well to investigate this issue further.

Since you’re using WPML plugin, we also recommend the following versions which are compatible with X/Pro themes.

• WPML Multilingual CMS - 4.0.6
  • WPML String Translation - 2.8.6
  • WPML Translation Management - 2.6.7

Thanks!

Thanks @mldarshana

I have attached FTP credentials to secure note. Please keep me updated about findings.

Thanks

Hi @AgencijaCC,

The FTP is showing blank right now:

Could you please double check?

Meanwhile, please try increasing the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thanks.

@thai please try again - credentials in secure note. You should have root access

Cpanel settings for PHP memory limit are already 512Mb so maximum

Hi Nermin,

I am able to login via FTP. I found the error from your error log:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method WPML_URL_Filters::remove_global_hooks() in /home/agencija/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-wpml.php on line 284

As previously suggested, please downgrade to a compatible version of the theme.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I will try to resolve and update the ticket.

Regards

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.