Cornerstone spinning but not working

I have X version 7.04 and cornerstone 4.04 installed, but when I click on cornerstone to edit a page, all I get is the spinning logo. I do not know what to do, can you help me figure this out. michaelshook.com

Hello @MichaelShook,

Thanks for writing in!

You may be experiencing a PHP memory exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Meanwhile, please check out this video:

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi, thank you for that suggestion. I edited the wp-config file and it did not help the original issue. I don’t have a cache plugin installed but I did clear my browser cache. I also tried using cornerstone in bout chrome an firefox with no joy.

Hey @MichaelShook,

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you in advance.

Thank you, I think I messed this up a little because I put the secure note in my other reply And here also.

Hello @MichaelShook,

It seems that you have several plugins that needs to be updated.WordPress core needs an update too! Most of the time, out dated WordPress core, theme or plugins may cause issues in the site. You must update them to the latest version. X 7.0.4 works best with WordPress 5.2.4.

And by the way, please check the secure note and resolved the critical issues.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.