Cornerstone shows only the Inspector tab

Hi. I am helping a friend (an X-theme owner) build a site using the Integrity stack.

When I edit a page with Cornerstone, the only tab that appears atop the panel on the left is Inspector tab. This tab occupies the entire width of the panel. I can not find a way to expose the Layout and Elements tab. This behavior occurs on a New page or on an existing page. I have uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it from the ZIP file contained in ‘X’ download, but the behavior is the same.

Can you help? Thank you.

Hello @SwissArmyKnife,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to X > Settings > Permissions > General and make sure that all the editing options were enabled.

If this does not help, please provide us access to the site by placing the WP login credentials in a secure note in your next reply. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

I feel a little silly. The permissions for the Page were set incorrectly. Thank you for your rapid and expert help.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.