Cornerstone showing up in plain text?

Hi there,

I don’t have much experience with Wordpress and inherited this site from the original developer, but I will do my best to explain.

I need to make some minor changes to a few of the webpages. When I try to load Cornerstone, it shows up like the attached.

I have tried deactivating all 3rd party plugins and testing in different browsers. Aside from that, I’m not sure where to go.

TIA!

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

If you have updated X or Cornerstone, please make sure that you update both and didn’t leave one of them not updated because it will cause an incompatibility issue. Also check your Wordpress version is updated.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.