Cornerstone SAVE button and entire footer missing from all editing pages

Cornerstone SAVE button and entire footer missing from all editing pages.

I make edits to the page, then look for the save button and cannot find it.

Cornerstone Version: 1.3.3

X Version: 4.6.4

All plugins disabled, then re-enabled and NO console errors before or after.

Tried updating to all the latest versions of Cornerstone and Xtheme, but that broke other things like the Blog roll (jquery undefined isotope error), so had to roll back.

Hello @undici,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you have activated IP filtering on the website. Going through the ticket description, you are using quite an old version of X Theme and Cornerstone, so I would highly encourage you to update to the latest version. In case you are using latest version of WordPress, that might also create conflicts with your version of X Theme and Cornerstone.

You can refer our theme and plugin update guide:

I would first suggest you to copy the website on a staging server and then update X Theme and Cornerstone. If you face any issues, please create a new ticket.

As of the footer missing problem you are facing. Please try out following solution:

1. Test for plugin conflicts by deactivating all plugins and see if save button and footer works. If it does, reactivate one at a time to narrow down.
  2. Remove all custom codes from the website.
  3. Clear cache and try saving Cornerstone again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.