Cornerstone register card not visible in Wordpress

1. I only have access to cornerstone by enering www…/X (my URL/X)… But I cannot edit direct in Wordpress.
  2. I also have rather long process (access) time when selecting/editing something under content

I have installed:
Wordpress 4.9
X-Theme: 5.2 with Cornerastone
Stack. Renew02

Hey @tourist86,

Thanks for writing in. Regretfully, at this time I could not provide a specific solution given the details available in your post. Please try these basic solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Before making any chenges I want to explain that Cornerstone is installed and available.But I can only start cornerstone by typing at the end of the domain “/x”.

I also get the fololwing error message when selecting “Option” under “Design”- “Theme detail”:

"access denied by security policy

our request is blocked by a security policy rule.
lease contact the support team, support@hoststar.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

more information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please provide the following information to our support team: longlife-fitness.ch | 83.77.208.187 | 04.12.2017 12:32:55 | Deaktivieren"

Perhaps this is related to the problem described above?

That’s most probably related. Could you tell your host to whitelist cornerstone-endpoint? Also give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note so we could see the actual error.

Thanks.

I checked and I did not experienced your first issue (see Secure Note).

The only issue I see is the second one you metioned which is access time. It’s even happening in a new test page a created.

This usually happens in poor performing web hosts. Could you try replicating your setup in other web hosts? Pantheon.io offers free dev site so you could test there. You can also try http://poopy.life/. This is only for troubleshooting purposes and not a hosting recommendation though if you want that, here’s a guide.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.