Cornerstone Problem after Server Move

Hey there,

I want to move the website from a customer from wordpress.org to a self-hosted webspace at all-inkl.
The problem on wordpress.org is, that I cant use Duplicate Plugins like Duplicator etc. So i cant copy the hole site.

We made a test move for the site. The site looks Ok after moving - we need to correct a lot manually but thats ok.

The problem is: In the classic Editor there are a lot of code snippets to see but when I open Cornerstone there is no Content. So no Content on Cornerstone Backend - Content on Frontend is still visible.

So what is the reason, cornerstone doesnt show any content after moving to a new server?

The Domain is:
www.way-to-win.eu

Thanks for help and best greetings
Andy / EIGENARTdigital

Hi Andy,

That usually happens when there is an issue with the migration where the serialized data in Cornerstone are affected which causes the issue in the pages displaying the shortcodes in the editor instead of the edit in Cornerstone button.

Kindly follow this KB article which provides information on how to migrate Cornerstone contents safely:

Hope this helps.

Hey Jade,

thanks for the article.

We will try it step by step and see if it works.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andy / EIGENARTdigital

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.