Cornerstone/pro saving issues

Cornerstone stopped saving pages.
When I click Save it first shows up a green frame saying everything is OK but then the green line at top of the page stops
http://joxi.ru/vAWYkl5ikODRBm
If I refresh a page it shows no changes.

So there are 2 questions:

1. How do I fix saving?
  2. Why does cornerstone lie to me that everything is OK when the page is not saved to the database yet?

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Multilingual plugin used to crash callback action.
Bad thing about that is that green frame lied.

Hey @vxm9,

The usual cause of this is server resource exhaustion and often happens in a shared hosting environment. Other factors could also cause this. Please check for the following.

1. Ensure everything is up to date.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us WP admin and cPanel access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi there. I’ve recently had the same issue come up. When I go to the back end of my site, where I control all the editing through X and Cornerstone, all my changes show up. However they are not being reflected on the front side to the public. It occurred to me this has been going on for at least a couple weeks, based on when I last updated the site. I always save the changes made and receive confirmation. I’m also current on all updates. I’m not sure if something was broken in a previous update but no one I’ve spoken with thus far has been able to figure it out. Please help me get the changes I make to show up to the public.

Hi there,

We understand that the issue you are experiencing seems to be the same, but please kindly open up a separate thread to follow up the case for you specifically so if needed you can give us the login information using the Secure Note. You can not do it here as the Secure Note is visible to the original poster and you are not the original poster for this thread.

Upon opening up the new thread give us the result of the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.