Cornerstone Preview not loading :(

Cornerstone loads this message:
The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

Any ideas are much appreciated - pretty much a WP novice - this theme seemed like the best choice for me to work with.

Hi @THG,

Thanks for writing in.

Please double checked that you have the latest X and Cornerstone active on your site. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, try having the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Thank you very much. I will check into these details right away. I appreciate it.

Hi,

If the issue persists please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.