Cornerstone Preview no longer working

I am having issues with the cornerstone I frame no longer working after a big update to a site running the X theme.

I’ve updated the server to php 5.6, deactivated plugins, checked .htaccess for weird rules… I’m sort of stumped.

I’m getting errors that point to the template-class in cornerstone, which indicates that legacy=true
here is the console output when on editor
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in class-template.php etc

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi @getsmartgroup,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which site has this issue? Please provide the site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note.

Have you just updated your PHP version? Or the Wordpress, theme and plugins as well? For that, it should stay at PHP 7.2+

Or if the theme and plugins are old while you updated Wordpress to 5.0.3 and 5.1, then you should update the theme and cornerstone as well, and PHP to 7.2+ as well.

Thanks!

Great, thank you for the response. It’s a rather large site, so I am going to proceed with your recommendations of upgrading PHP. (I only upgraded to 5.6 due to it being WAY outdated.).

Thanks again!

Upgrading mysql/php 7.2. Issues still persist…

Here are some items blowing up my error log:
[01-Mar-2019 00:21:21 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/ijadev/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/portfolio.php on line 411
[28-Feb-2019 23:29:26 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: full in /home/ijadev/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 212
[28-Feb-2019 23:29:26 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: full in /home/ijadev/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 213
[28-Feb-2019 23:29:26 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: full in /home/ijadev/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 214
[28-Feb-2019 23:29:26 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: full in /home/ijadev/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 215

Hi @getsmartgroup,

In that case, please provide the following information in the secure note for further checking.

• Site’s URL
  • Admin login credentials
  • FTP login credentials
  • Instruction of how you got the error regarding the template

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.