Cornerstone plugin reinstal

Hi there. I had the cornerstone plugin installed on my wordpress website www.swankandswine.com but it wasn’t letting me edit the pages. So I erased the plugin and wanted to reinstal it. However, when i go to add a new plugin and look for cornerstone, it doesn’t show up… how can I get it back?

Hey @urpdx,

You’re using Pro and it does not need Cornerstone. The Cornerstone plugin available in the WordPress repository is not our plugin and it’s not a page builder so make sure that you don’t have a Cornerstone plugin in your site.

I checked your site and you’re using a very old version of Pro so I’d first recommend that you backup your site. Then, please read our Update Guide first so you know the best practices in updating your theme and plugins and update Pro to the latest version.

If you can’t see the Edit with Pro link or the Pro tab or beside the Classic WordPress editors tab. Please go to Pro > Settings > Permissions and enable the Pages post type.

If you can see the Edit with Pro link or can open Pro’s Content Builder but it just won’t load, chances are, there’s a third party factor that is causing it. If this is the case, please also try the possible solutions in the list below:

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us access to your WordPress Admin and cPanel in a Secure Note

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.