Cornerstone plugin for X

Getting the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/docmosqu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/docmosqu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 133
Any guidance to fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there,

Please login through FTP and go to wp-content/plugins then delete the current cornerstone directory that is in there then go back to the Wordpress admin and reinstall it.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
Thanks for the response. I’ve tried that and attempted it again but haven’t been able to get the issue to resolve. Is it possible if I share login info that someone can take a look or are there other resolutions? Thanks.

Hi There,

Yup you can provide us login credentials in a Secure note. But first things first, please refer to this page (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and check your XTheme, Cornerstone, video lock extension and other extensions, see to it that they are all in the latest supported versions.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Cheers!

Hi,

I’ve experienced the same problem, has a solution been found yet?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas03_data03/08/41360108/html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas03_data03/08/41360108/html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 133

BR

Mark

Disregard last! Found it.

Deactivate all plugins, activate cornerstone. Then activate the other plugins.

BR

Mark

Glad it’s okay now Mark and thanks for sharing :wink: