Cornerstone Plugin Activation

Hello i have successfully installed the Them & plugins.

I de-activated the plugin for a period but when i tried to re-activate the plugin it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/endorphins/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/endorphins/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 169

Can you please advise how i can get the plugin activated because it seems to drove the backend.

Hi,

You need to re-install the plugin.

Please deactivate and delete Cornerstone plugin under Plugins page then Install it back again via Overview Page

Or if you can’t delete it from the plugins page, you may login to FTP/cpanel then navigate to this directory wp-content/plugins and delete cornerstone folder

Thanks

Thanks Paul i have done that & when i refresh the page it appears back in the plugins list?

When i try to activate the plugin it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/endorphins/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/endorphins/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 169

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

I have posted all the requested information above, please advise if you need anything further. I manage ftp through the c/panel file manager which i have supplied also.

Sorry while you are logged in would you mind having a look at the 2 plugins that say there is updates available but will not let me update them? The plugins came with the theme.

LayerSlider WP

Modern Events Calendar

Hi There,

I was able to activate the Cornerstone plugin without any issues. Could you please have a look?

The LayerSlider and MEC plugins are up-to-date.

You can check here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195.

Regards!

That is so weird!!! It woudln’t activate for me i tried about 10 times. Listen just a few other issues that i am seeing, I have imported the GYM Demo but the top navbar is totally different that the demo.

Has this changed?

The revolution slider didn’t import the slider, is this correct or should it have imported the slider demo?

I have attached a snapshot of the plugin page where it is saying the plugins need to be updated?

Hi There,

Please install and activate Revolution Slider on WP Admin > X and import the demo again.

Let us know how it goes!

I have done that & still the same result?

You can see my website here: http://endorphins.ie/

Demo site here: http://demo.theme.co/gym/

I definitely want my nav bar to look like the demo

Hi Andre,

Your navbar looks different because you have Ubermenu active. I turned off Ubermenu and your menu looks like the demo now.

I also have imported the two missing sliders.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.