Cornerstone Permissions for Editors Gone

We had Cornerstone setup so editors could use it. Now they cannot access Cornerstone, and I cannot find anywhere on the site to edit the permissions. You have articles but they don’t simply tell you how to enable cornerstone for editors. Admin still can access cornerstone.

Please tell us how to enable cornerstone again for editors.

If you look at the response to my post

I had the same problem

Perhaps the solution suggested will work for you, (it didn’t solve mine, but…)

John

Hi guys,

Please check the screencast below on how you can enable Cornerstone to Editor roles.

Hope this helps.

@Jade All the stuff is checked and editors still cannot use Cornerstone which is why we contacted you. So this does not help, because the settings appear to be correct, yet no cornerstone editor for users with editor permissions.

Hello @ActorMike,

Thanks for updating the thread.

When I logged into the website backend, under X > Settings > Permissions necessary selection for Editor role was not there to activate Cornerstone. I have made the changes, please login and see how it goes.

In case changes are not reflecting, please share Editor role login details. As it’s a customer website, I don’t have the permission to create a new user. To learn more about permissions manager, please take a look at following article:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.