Cornerstone page editor not loading content

Hello,

I have been trying for a while to update a page but the Cornerstone page editor is not loading any content of the page (content does exist).

I have tried disabling all plugins, but the same issue prevails.

I also have the latest version of cornerstone.

Hi Foli,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please update your theme as well, I checked your site and the theme version is still old while cornerstone is already updated. This cause incompatibility that results in multiple issues.

Thanks!

Summary

Hello, you probably are looking at the wrong website, since I have many through websites on cornerstone under my supervision. The website is hiusextra.fi

Hello Foli,

Thanks for updating the thread and sharing the URL. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can see that you are using the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. I see that you are using Litespeed cache. Please clear LiteSpeed’s Cache and see how it goes.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.