Cornerstone Page Content Lost, Network WP Site

Hi,

I have a new domain, and have made Wordpress into a network site. I copied all my pages to the new domain’s dashboard, and X theme is activated, but when I open the pages in Cornerstone, they are all blank.

I need to modify the content on the new domain, so I need to open the pages in Cornerstone and make modifications. I don’t want to build the pages from scratch.

domain is cosybox.cz on the original domain cosybox.co.uk, I can open and edit the pages in Cornerstone no problem.

Please could you help.

Many thanks,
Jonathan.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the details. Please be advised that normal copy and paste of the pages will not work. Be aware that when you create a page in Cornerstone, most of the page content elements will be saved in a cornerstone data. I would highly recommend that you migrate the pages carefully. Please check out this knowledge base article instead:

Or if you want to select pages by pages to copy to the new domain, you will have to do this steps:

In your old domain:

• Edit the page back in Cornerstone
  • Save the page as a Cornerstone template
  • Go to the Template Manager and export or download the page template

In your new domain:

• Go to the Template Manager and import the page template
  • Create a new page and edit it in Cornerstone
  • In Cornerstone, load the page template
  • And save the page

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.