Cornerstone on Localhost Validating Problem

I am trying to run Pro on locahost and I can only validate the Theme itself with the licence key but cornerstone and addon plugins do not validate (or loop me back to Pro Validation - which already is validated.)

How do i fix this?

Hello Billie,

Thanks for writing in!

With Pro Theme, there is no need of Cornerstone as it’s already integrated into Pro Theme and is known as Content Builder. Please deactivate and delete Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed Plugins.

Regarding the addon/bundled plugins, you don’t need to validate them in order to use. The plugins functions 100% without license registration. We provide the updates for the extensions rather than from the plugin developers automatic updater.

Having said that, if you are looking for premium add ons of particular plugins like Revolution Slider, then you need to purchase a separate license for it.

Thanks.

Hey Prasant,

thanks for your quick answer!
I think I am talking about Pro (Content Builder) - which is no Plug in but says its Cornerstone in the text
See Picture

I have not used/or installed X before and the Installation of Pro (Content Builder) comes with Pro Theme - so I guess its what we are both talking about?

In order to see templates right i would need to have the Content Builder validated - but as shown on the next picture, templates of headers are not working how the should with the builder, or is this a different problem?

thanks for your answer

ps.: i send the second picture in the next post as i am not allowed to send more than one picture with a post - as a new user (why?)

Hi Billie,

It’s strange that you’re having Cornerstone icon in your Pro theme installation. Could you please make sure that you’re fully updated first by following our version information here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

Also update your WordPress version to the latest version as well (as I see an update notification on your screenshot).

Once you’re fully updated, you should be able to validate your Pro theme and also it should resolve such odd issues (for example Cornerstone icon).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

1 Like

updating wordpress and deleting pro from directory and activating it again solved the problem.

Thanks!

Hey Billie,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.