Cornerstone not working with new license

Hi There,

The screenshot you provided is quite strange, something is definitely not right.

Although on this list there is no process to your specific issue, I suggest you to check all the suggestions.

If that does not work, you can provide your credentials as suggested so we can take a look or contact a developer in your area which will be able to look without you sharing credentials…

Thanks

I looked at everything and it is all correct from what I can see, the website was migrated from one hosting account to another (it was another developer), and it seems like all the files are correct, I’m worried that if I uninstall and install cornerstone again I might lose the design, and there are not a lot of plugins installed for conflict

Don’t know what to do, I need to complete this task, the guys at theme forest and other forums related to envato never gave me an answer

You can also install the following plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/1) and then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo and check the following information.

PHP version  (it seems you already have checked)
PHP Max Script Execute Time
Memory Limit

We do recommend PHP v5.6.32 or higher, max script execution time 120 or higher and memory limit 256MB or higher (512MB recommended) to run Cornerstone smoothly.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Tried everything, nothing works, the only difference is the execute time, I updated the php to 7 on the hosting, deactivated plugins… what else?

should I uninstall and install cornerstone again? If I do so will I lose my design?

I noticed that when I click “launch” the x theme or theme options the same thing happens, same type of page display

is there anyway I can provide the credentials in private to one of you? I don’t know what else to do
Envato (theme forest) also never answer me on this topic

I have just bought and downloaded X, validated the theme. But cornerstone says it’s not validated and not recognising the purchase code as a Cornerstone purchase code or themeco licence (despite X validating fine). What should I do?

Hi @web_codeology

Please provide your WP Admin and FTP Credentials in a secure note.

To learn how to use a secure note, please refer to :

@ARCoach

Make sure X is installed on wp-content/themes/x

not /x2 or /x/x

If that does not work, please open a new thread explain your situation and provide your FTP and Wp Admin credentials in a secure note in a second reply.

Thanks

Mine is installed in the right folder

Hi there,

Thank you for the information, but unfortunately, as soon as I tried to access the website it says the domain is for sale!.

Please give us the exact URL/User/Pass of your website dashboard using the Secure Note.

Another point that might cause the issue is the version of the Theme and the Cornerstone, please backup your website completely and update the theme to version 5.2.5 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.7.

Needless to say, if you have a cache plugin you need to purge the cache and temporarily deactivate. Same thing if you are using a service such as CloudFlare, you will need to follow this guide:

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Thank you.

Sorry for my mistake, it’s .org

I did deactivate the plugins before, also, it seems like i have the latest version, but if you can check

Hi there,

Your cornerstone has many missing files, I re-installed it and it’s now loading okay.

Thanks!

Thank you so much, i will test today and let you know, i really appreciate the help and fast response

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

It’s working perfectly now, thank you.

Great! Thanks for letting us know that it is working now!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.