Cornerstone not working - javascript errors

Hi,
I have a fresh wordpress site where I’ve installed Cornerstone and the Agency extended template.

When I click to edit a page the preview shows the page but there’s no editing tools available; the side bar is still just the Content list with all the pages.

Looking at the js console I can see lots of error messages related to cornerstone.
See the following screenshot.

Please help!
Thanks,
Alex

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Make sure that you’re using the latest version of X theme, Cornerstone and compatible versions of other plugins. You can check the version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

If you’re using any caching plugins, purge your server cache and also disable it temporarily and test. We suggest you to disable other 3rd party plugins while you’re testing this issue.

If you’re still having issues, please try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.