Cornerstone not working in migration

hi X,
I’m working on a beta for a redesign, moving from one old theme to X, and Cornerstone is not working properly.
Already switched off all the other plugins and still not working.
kindly, let me know, what to do.

Regards

Hey @Gigi,

Would you mind providing more context as to what is not working properly? Are you having the same issue as this other thread?

Please also go to X/Pro > Status and click on Copy Details under the Report box and paste the copied information in your next reply so we might see what is causing the issue.

Thanks.

I have a website that I want to migrate and update its contents, so I made a backup using All-in-one WP migration plugin for MultiSites. I made the backups and uploaded them in the new server, I moved from the previous theme to X, so I can take advantage of Cornerstone, and I can not edit using Cornerstone.

please, any advise on what to do, I already remove every reminiscence of the previous theme, and still can not edit using Cornerstone

Hello @Gigi,

Please migrate or clone your site the proper way.
You may need to check our knowledge base article regarding migration;

Hope this helps.

thanks for your response, I’ll review the post about migration.
I solved it by changing from X to Pro, since Cornerstone is built in on Pro.
now I can edit the content properly using Cornerstone.

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.