Cornerstone not working for pages

hi I open a page, and then click the cornerstone tab but it does not take me to the cornerstone builder .
it keeps me on the regualr page builder page.

help please

im scared to download the update of X theme because then i will be forced to spend 40 hours learning how to use it! :frowning:

Hi There @anilise

Thanks for writing in! Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue. There are few things to check with regard to your issue.

1. Make sure that you have updated your X theme and Cornerstone plugins to the latest versions. As we have pushed several bug fixes time to time recently, you need to make sure that you have updated to the latest versions by referring to our changelog.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin on your server, you need to purge your server cache.

3. If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, you need to login to your CloudFlare account and clear it’s cache.

4. After updating, you need to clear style cache by head over to X -> Settings section. Also you need to clear browser cache before testing for changes.

If the above solutions did not help, then you need to install the following plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/), head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo section and check the following server configurations and settings.

• PHP version - We do recommend PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues.
  • PHP memory limit - We recommend PHP memory limit of 512MiB. If you see a value below, try following this guide on how to increase your memory limit.
  • PHP max script execution time - We recommend the value like 120 or higher like 300 for this setting. Follow this guide on how to increase it.

Further please check our troubleshooting guide here.

if you’re still experiencing Cornerstone builder related issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.