Cornerstone Not working for about 2 weeks

Hi, I can’t get Cornerstone to load. I have turned off a lot of plugins and thought the latest upgrade would fix it all - It did not. Any advice or help would be really appreciated. I have tried this on several different PC’s and all have the same result.

Thanks,
Jason

Hello Jason,

Apologies for the problem you are facing with Cornerstone and thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you tried increasing memory limit? If not please try increasing memory limit and see how it goes. You can refer following post for further instruction. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

In case problem still persists, please share website URL and login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Thanks! I’ll give it a try right now.

Sure, let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I installed Wp-Serverinfo plugin on your WordPress and if you go to Dashboard > WP Server Info You will see the details of your Server.

There are quite a few problems with the settings of your server which it needs to be fixed:

1. PHP version: The PHP version of your server is 5.5.X which is not supported anymore:
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php
    Please contact your hosting service provider and ask them to update the PHP version to 5.6+ or 7.1+

2. PHP Memory Limit is still low as you use lots of plugins. Please increase it to 512M. You will need to do it via the hosting by contacting them and also in the WordPress as mentioned here:
    https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935

After fixing the point above if you have still problems kindly get back to us with the specific page name which you are experiencing the problem, as I checked few pages and the Cornerstone is loaded.

I used the Google Chrome Browser.

Thank you.

Thanks Christopher!
I will upgrade my PHP version now and see if 1and1 can up the memory limit again for me.

As far as my issue with Cornerstone goes, it isn’t loading when I try to create a new page. I have used Chrome, Opera and Edge.

Hi There,

I can see PHP is now updated but the memory is still the same. I have tested existing draft page and Cornerstone is now loading:

It is still recommended though to increase memory for better performance. Thank you.

Thanks Lely - I am checking with my hosting co to get them to increase the memory. Doing it myself isn’t working.

Before I get into this I want to say thanks everyone for taking time to help!

So I can get Cornerstone to load from the Dashboard > X > Cornerstone. And from there I can edit pages. But if I try to create a new page or post, I click the Cornerstone Tab, and then the button “Edit with Cornerstone”, but Cornerstone doesn’t load. After the screen refreshes, I am in the Text editor.

Hopefully increasing memory limits will fix this?

So that fixed it! Thanks to everyone!!!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.