Cornerstone not working - even after updating

Hey there

First at all i want to refer to this post:

I have this issue now for a long time and followed each step on my previous post. I also was patient enough to wait for the update.

The update went smooth -= no errors

BUT… i REALLY NEED TO EDIT MY WEBSITE ITS URGENT

please assist :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Can you please send us your website details so that we can check the issue for you.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

there you go :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in. I accessed your website and disabled all plugins except the Cornerstone plugin and could open up the Cornerstone for the About Us page and changed the Your Perfect Solution to Your Perfect Solution 1 with no problem:

It took a while for the Cornerstone to load but the change was successful. It was not when the plugins were active.

Please deactivate all plugins and activate them one by one and test the case to find out the plugin responsible for this error.

Thank you.

hey unfortunately i didnt had that much luck!

It worked twice with all plugins deactivated… but sometimes it didnt work and i had to wait almost 10 minutes till it the interface showed up.

additionaly some pages still show the error and dont work at all eg about us - our services is not editable at all

thanks
maik

Hey maik,

That sounds like the issue is web host performance. Please contact your host to increase your allocated memory or you can do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that does not help, please ask your host to edit a test page in Cornerstone so they could diagnose why it is loading slow.

What I would recommend though is that you move the site to a better web host. Here’s a guide in selecting a web host.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.