Cornerstone not working correctly - Row

Hi there,
on my site mbacostruzioni.com I’ve found some strange behaviour: I’ve found that one row seems strange as you can see in the attached image. Not all the columns are in the same row… anything corrupted? any idea?

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

I can see the page working fine in the editor even I resize the browser a bit.
Can you please check clearing your browser cache or you can increase your PHP memory by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Let us know if you still facing the issue after doing this.

Thanks

Hi @basanta!
I’ve tried what you suggest (cache cleared and code added in wp-config). Nothing changes and it’s very frustrating… any idea?

Forgot: I’ve tried on other browser, other pc… still the same. And more: no slider in preview

Hi there,

I can’t replicate the issue, will forward to our other staff to check.

Hi there, everything now seems normal! Thanks guys!

Can I ask you another question? I’ve faced lot of times the error you see in screenshot, what is the common reason for that issue? I’ve many sites with X theme and it’s not a long period this error has appeared! Thanks in advance

Roberto

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!
Please follow the instruction below for optimization best practice, it might be due to several reason.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
    define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Al the best!
Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.