Cornerstone Not Validating Please Help

Hi, I looked through the posts but do not see a way to reply to messages or send my secure information (no icon with lock anywhereon screen) so I’m starting a new thread in the hopes someone can contact and help.

My site is giving me the cornerstone can not validate error message but I am copying and pasting the license code found for X theme.

I don’t see a cornerstone license… please help!

Hello @CultiVitae,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

In your case there are two possible scenarios one being Cornerstone with X Theme and other one Cornerstone as a standalone page builder.

1. I see that you had activated a different theme. I went ahead and activated X Theme. I don’t see any issues with licence related with Cornerstone. Please note that you don’t need to separately validate Cornerstone when using with X Theme. I tried to edit a post using Cornerstone and it’s loading fine (https://screencast.com/t/L06uR6HsYM), though it’s giving error and that is probably because you are using an old version of X Theme (Version: 4.6.4) and Cornerstone (Version 2.1.3). I suggest you to please update X Theme and Cornerstone to avoid potential hiccups. Here is theme and plugin update article that you can refer:
  1. If you are trying to use Cornerstone as a standalone page builder tool along with Ben Canto theme then in current scenario that won’t be possible because you are trying to validate Cornerstone using X Theme licence. In order to use Cornerstone as a standalone plugin, you will have to purchase a separate licence.

I have reactivated the previous theme (Ben Canto).

Thanks.

Thank you, yes I am no longer using X theme but instead using Ben Canto…

So, I will purchase a separate license since it deactivates Cornerstone again. Thank you for that update!!

Emily

Hi,

Ok I purchased, installed, logged in - it says cornerstone is fixed. However, I’m still getting this error when I load cornerstone: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

Please help. I want to remain with the bel canto genesis theme!

OK I was able to update the Cornerstone plugin. But now when I launch Cornerstone I get this error instead of the previous one:
The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

Origin URL: http://cultivitae.com

Preview URL: http://cultivitae.com/?p=1701

@Prasant not sure if you got my previous messages - tagging in case! Thanks.

Hi there,

It’s due to the combination of two cache plugin, I deactivated them for now. Please only use one cache plugin, but if you’re looking for features that another doesn’t have then just make sure to disable the redundant features.

The preview is now displaying, but can’t edit it since the content doesn’t have the structure of builder’s preview, something is overwritten it by the existing content. Could you try disabling all the plugins first and test it? Then enable it one at a time while testing to find what’s causing it.

Thanks!

Thank you I think it works now! I’ll let you know if I have more isuses.

Hello @CultiVitae,

It’s a humble request that please don’t create multiple replies as it slows down the response time. We answer tickets from oldest to newest and the moment you add fresh reply it goes back into the queue there by resulting in delayed response.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.