Cornerstone not the same

All of a sudden the past weeks, my cornerstone looks completely different. Not good different, like a proper update change. Something feels off and I’m really struggling to complete edits and create new pages with this improper view of cornerstone.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please confirm if you have updated cornerstone last week? not before.
As there is some changes in UI in cornerstone and lots of new elements has been added to it. Still the old element and features are there which you can use.
Please check the release note

If you have any issue we will more than happy to help you. As we don’t have you website access we can’t check what exactly happening in your end. Please help us with a screenshot of your issue so that we can suggest you better.

Thanks

I asked my guy and he said “We first updated it when you purchased it and got the verification code, and have kept it up to date since.” So does that sound like the right update has been done?

Here are some screen shots of what I’m seeing. What do you think is going on?
You can see the cornerstone isn’t available on the top toolbar.

Left toolbar, why is it so weird now? Not at all as user friendly as before.

Hi There,

I did check your site and I did not see any issues in there (besides the favicon.ico error). Your version of X and Cornerstone are of the latest.

I believe you’re just used to to the X5/Cornerstone version 2 interface where the Left-panel is kind of different. In X6/Cornerstone 3 we move a few things around to accommodate additional new feature settings. But rest assured that all of the X/Cornerstone features that you’re using before are still there. Just let us know what features that you’re looking for and we will more than happy to point that out for you.

That is now under the X menu.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

So are you saying it’s all there still but with a different format? It really isn’t as user friendly as before in my opinion.

Hi there,

Yes that is right.

There are a lot of new features added in X 6 and the User Interface of Cornerstone changed a bit to accommodate the changes.

It might feel different at first when you have just updated but when you’re able to get used to it, I think the features will be helpful.

Also, if you are more comfortable with the previous version, you can always revert back to the previous version of X and Cornerstone using the backup you did before updating though we encourage users to keep their installation updated as much as possible.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.