Cornerstone not showing up after update

I’ve updated the theme, plugins, and I’m not able to edit with Cornerstone

I just get an error message:

“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

Viewing the Chrome console:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://www.tailwindtransportationsoftware.com/. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘https://www.staging1.tailwindtransportationsoftware.com’ is therefore not allowed access.
cs.js?ver=2.0.5-b-modified-1498239637:4446 preview-frame::update-aborted Object
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.0.5-b-modified-1498239637:4446

Hey there,

Please try going to Settings > General and replace the WordPress and Site URLs to your staging domain. You can also do that in your wp-config.php. See https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL for details.

Thanks.

Hi Xian,

I’m now having problems setting the purchase code for updates to my staging copy.

I enter the purchase code and get the error:

Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.Details.

I click details, and there is no message.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to make sure our servers are reachable via CURL? Just forward them the article below:

Also, make sure that you set the staging domain name correctly on your licenses page in themeco.

Thank you.