Cornerstone not showing content

I am having problem with Cornerstone showing content, instead i get this massage:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

Origin URL: http://www.loseweightfast.ae

I tried to clear cash on wordpress and on browser, delete all apps, delete x theme and cornerstone, then reinstall everything, but nothing seems to work, please help, we are in this problem with cornerstone for few weeks and its becoming annoying and counterproductive.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I checked and yes, there is no indication that it’s served from cache. Would you mind providing your site’s login credentials in a secure note? We’ll have to check your builder.

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

GIven the huge number of reports of this issue (I have it too and its on 6 different sites using Cornerstone) are you doing anything to look into how this can be addressed in the X / Cornerstone software? It seems like there are many different environments, hosts, browsers and plugin sets that all share this common issue. As an agency that only builds our WordPress sites off X and Pro, I really hope that this is being addressed internally as it is becoming a huge issue for us overall. Can you share any plans to address this?

One things our sites do have in common is that we run their DNS via CloudFlare. CloudFlare is one thing I have not seen in all these forum posts. I have tried it however with CloudFlare caching turned on and turned off without any different results however.

Hey there, i have the problem since the new version installed. I cant edit my site with cornerstone. Before the update, i was able to edit different elements on the website witrh cornerstone. But now, it is not possible. Hope for a fast solution. Thank you. My Website: http://nachhilfe-tudortmund.de/

Hi there,

We will need to double check each and every case to be able to see what might cause the issue. Regarding the usage of the CloudFlare please kindly follow the steps below:

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Please follow up with the steps my colleague mentioned and open up a separate thread to give us the result of the steps above and if needed the login information using the Secure Note. Please do not add the Secure Note here as it is visible to the original poster and you are not the original poster of this thread.

Thank you.

Hi there,

We will need to double check each and every case to be able to see what might cause the issue.

Please follow up with the steps my colleague mentioned and open up a separate thread to give us the result of the steps above and if needed the login information using the Secure Note. Please do not add the Secure Note here as it is visible to the original poster and you are not the original poster of this thread.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given login information is not working for us. Would you please kindly double check the case? If the problem is solved using the steps mentioned by my colleague you can ignore this response.

Thank you.

Hi, Sorry for that didnt notice the caps sensitivity … its updated now

hi,
Nothing seems working so far, I did all the points above and checked after every step but it still did not work, I am still getting same error.

Hi,

In that case, please provide FTP Login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for the credentials, but would you mind to clarify the issue? I was able to open a page in Cornerstone and made a small edit on it (see secure note). Though I see your homepage is in text mode? was that your issue? Did you edit that page outside of Cornerstone?

Please clarify.

the homw page was built early before cornerstone on the visial composer, and it is still working, the problem is that we have new products and we need to update the home page, since the current one is not cornerstone I was told by your team on a earlier thread to create a new page from scratch using cornerstone, so I did that, and started working on it, but since last week i am not able to edit anything with the error

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

then i got nothing working.

the page is named home-draft.

note: i tried to check the page you mentioned in the secure note but get the same error .I am confused …

Hi There,

But I was able to do work on the home-draft page too.

So this seems to be something on your end, please try the incognito/private mode (ctrl+shift+n) of your browser where there are no cached and add-ons.

Also, when you encounter the error try doing a hard refresh (ctrl+f5) to clear the browser’s cache.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks for the reply, I tried to access from diffrent computer and i was able to access and edit , so yes it seems its something local, i tried both of your suggestions but still i am getting same error on my machine, any idea what could be causing the problem?

Hi There

It could be related to an Addon installed on your browser, have you tried a different browser?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.