Cornerstone not loading theme options CSS

Hi,

Tried looking for a similar issue, but can’t find one. Apologies in advance if this is a duplicate.

The CSS i have in “Theme Options” isn’t loading when Cornerstone is used. It was hard for my client to use Cornerstone because some sections looked like they were missing, and the layout just looked messed up in general.

Versions i’m using:
XTheme = 6.1.6
Child Theme = 1.0.0
Cornerstone = 3.1.6

This is what the site looks like when “Theme Options” is open.

This is what the same section of the site looks like, when “Cornerstone” is open.

Hi there,

Please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin details to your site so that we can check it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @breadadvertising

In your CSS code added to Theme Options, please add !important to the end of these properties:

.success.x-section {
    margin: -3.5% 30% -2.5% 30%!important;
    padding: 2% 5% 2% 5%!important;
    background-color: rgba(33,33,33,1)!important;
    border-radius: 15px;
    z-index: 2!important;
}

This should fix this issue,
Thanks.