Cornerstone not loading content

Hello,

I have actually built my entire site using cornerstone sometime ago and have not made any edits for quite sometime now. Having wanted to make changes, it seems that cornerstone is no longer recognizing that my content was created with it. I have also not made any manual edits of the website.

Could you please assist to have it go back to its original state where I can start editing all elements of the site. TQ

Forgot to mention. I have changed urls from myvapologists.com to rabbitsfootcustombrews.com sometime ago. Not sure if that could be the cause of the issue…

Hey @msroches,

Changing your domain is the most probable reason. It looks like you have not included serialized data which the Cornerstone builder’s data is composed of. If you have a database backup of your old domain, you will need to do the migration again. Please follow this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126.

If you don’t have a backup, regretfully, you will need to build your pages again because you pages’ Cornerstone data is lost.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.