Cornerstone Not Loading Anymore

This seems to be very common but none of the solutions I found have worked. I’ve made no changes in the past few day, but now cornerstone will just not load. Any ideas?

Hello David,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

I checked the licence page and can see that you have 2 licences. One is using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone and other one is using slightly old version of X Theme. Can you please let me know the website that’s having issue with Cornerstone not loading?

In the meantime, please try out following:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Tried all 3 and neither worked. Cornerstone is still hanging on load, any ideas? I tried several browsers and cleared cache too obviously. It loads about 1 in 20 times.

Hello David,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that regard, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

I added the secure note to the last post thanks

Hello David,

I have just checked the site you have linked and Cornerstone is not updated to the latest version which might be causing the incompatibility issue.

Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Updated and I have the same issue. Any ideas?

Hi David,

It should be loading okay now. The issue was because of your SG optimizer’s minification. So I turned them off and they are now working. It should work upon clearing the cache, but not the case for SG optimizer. Most of the issues are caused by optimization as it alters the loading order of the scripts affecting the dependencies. The builder alone works but it can be affected by outside features.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.