Cornerstone not in extensions - white page when editing

Cornerstone is malfuntioning. I cannot edit and the GUI is now just plain HTML on the left of the screen with no CSS. It is also not in the extensions.

Hello Jimo,

Thanks for writing in!

As you are using Pro Theme there is no need to explicitly install Cornerstone as it’s already built into Pro Theme and is known as Content Builder. However, checking the website’s I see that you are using X Theme and Cornerstone an one of the website is using old version of X Theme and Cornerstone.

If issue is happening on 711 Materials website (website is using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone), please try out following solutions:

1. From Plugins > Installed Plugins deactivate and delete Cornerstone. After that navigate under X menu and doing so will automatically install latest version of Cornerstone.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If the problem is happening on Solar Gain website, please do following:

1. I see that the website is using old version of X Theme 5.2.5 and Cornerstone 2.1.7. As it’s fairly old version of X Theme and Cornerstone automatic update wont work. And you will have to manually update X Theme and Cornerstone. Please take a look at following tutorial and scroll down to manual update section.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.