Cornerstone not displaying content

Cornerstone is not displaying the content of a post I developed thru CornerStone

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the URL that you have provided as it is the Page Builder URL which needs me to be logged in the dashboard to be able to check.

I’d appreciate it if you can follow the steps below to see if they are the problem cause:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Switch the Child Theme to the parent theme and test the case.
  3. Add another post and try to use the Cornerstone and see if you see the same problem for that post. I want to know if this is happening to a specific post or all posts.
  4. If this is happening for a specific post, please install this plugin to be able to duplicate the post in question and in the copied version, try to remove the sections one by one and save the case and check the front end. That way you will be able to find the section in question which is the problem cause.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

The problem happens only with one post.
When I visit the Wordpress Dashboard I see all the html in the wordpress editor. Looks like somehow this page may have switched from a Cornerstone page to a wordpress editor page.

Hey Ravi,

Thanks for the info. In this case, try switching to Cornerstone again because maybe the builder’s data is still there. Once you have switched to Cornerstone and the builder is empty, regretfully, you really need to rebuild your content or revert to a previous version of your site when the issue didn’t happen yet.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.