Cornerstone not displaying content I was working on anymore

I have been working on a blog post in Cornerstone and I saved the content, but it is no longer displayed when I try to access it again to continue working. I can see that there are still 4 sections there in the overview, but it does not load them for me to continue working on them. I would be very grateful, if you could advise what is wrong and how it can be fixed. I have the latest version of X theme installed and as far as I can see also the latest version of Cornerstone. Thank you!

Hi there,

If the problem is not occurring for other pages or posts it might be a problem of the rendering the elements due to a wrong formatted HTML code that you might have inside one of the elements.

I suggest that you ask from your hosting service provider to give you a version before this happens to make sure you have a working copy. Then use the Template functionality of the Cornerstone to import the working version to your website:

Unfortunately, if this is something related to a bad code we can not do anything and you need to restore your page from a backup using the method I have mentioned above.

Thank you.

Hi there, actually I seem to be having trouble with this, with other posts as well. Any other ideas why this could be happening? Thanks again!

And pages for that matter…

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Is lemonilife.com the site in questioned? I have logged in and edited a page in Cornerstone. I did not encounter any issues at all.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/6_aEtSNjSiqGVQcotm_jEg.png

You might be having a caching issue. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

I also noticed that you are on BlueHost. Please keep in mind that there is a built in caching feature in your site. Please clear the cache as well. You can turn it off in Settings > General > Endurance Cache

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks I will try that! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.